The amazing Lobuche Peak serves you the unlimited alternatives for the scaling with the existing routes and other newlines. This peak climbing in Nepal can be the best practicing for the expedition of the higher mountains of Nepal. Lobuche stands tall with 6119 m and 6145 m height.
The lobuche has two summits as Lobuche East and Lobuche West. Though the peaks are connected with the same Ridge the gap is large. The east Lobuche can be done with the Trekking permit while the West Lobuche peak should gain the peak climbing permit. The physical appearance of the Lobuche is like a triangle which can be clearly seen from Pheriche and East ridge which rises above the Khumbu Glacier. The sky line forms the southern ridges and the junction of the eastern faces the glaciar south west face as well as the normal route of ascend. This trekking peak of Nepal provides the awesome views of the Khumbu Region Glacial to the Himalayan range. The peak climbing in the Lobuche is classed as the easy however the expert guidance should be required. The skilled guidance would take you safely to the summit and descending of the mountain as well. Global Adventure Holiday is more concerned on your safety and the adventurous peak climbing experience.
Come experience this peak climbing at the Triangle shaped mountain. Feel the Himalayan beauty closer than ever. Book with us for safe and secured peak climbing experience in Nepal and witness the wonder of Himalayan nation.
|Best Seasons||March – April / September – November|
|Max. Altitude||6119 Meters|
|Accommodation||Hotel and Guesthouse|
|Transportation||Flight and private vehicle|
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day at Kathmandu
Day 03: Flight to Lukla(2850 m), 30 minute Flight, O/N at Guesthouse with BLD Basis.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3441 m), 5:30 hrs
Day 05: Namche Bazaar Acclimatization day. O/N at Guesthouse with BLD Basis.
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860 m) 5 hrs, O/N at Guesthouse with BLD Basis.
Day 07: Tengboche to Dingboche (4100m): 4-5 hours, O/N at Guesthouse with BLD Basis.
Day 08: Second day Acclimatization at Dingboche, O/N at Guesthouse with BLD Basis.
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4,930m): 5-6 hours, O/N at Guesthouse with BLD Basis.
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche High Camp (5,800 m): 5-6 hours, O/N at Guesthouse with BLD Basis.
Day 11: Summit Lobuche Peak (6119 M) and Back to Lobuche, 5-6 hours, O/N at Guesthouse with BLD Basis.
Day 12: Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5364m) and back to Gorak Shep (5170 m): 6-7 hours, O/N at Guesthouse with BLD Basis.
Day 13: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar 5545m and back to Pheriche 4371 m: 7-8 hours, O/N at Guesthouse with BLD Basis.
Day 14: Trek back to Namche Bazar, 5.5 hours, O/N at Guesthouse with BLD Basis.
Day 15: Trek back to Lukla, 4-5 hrs. O/N at Guesthouse with BLD Basis.
- All airport / Hotel transfer as per the itinerary.
- Kathmandu sightseeing tour with a Professional guide.
- 3 night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Teahouse and tented accommodation during the trekking and climbing.
- All meals during the trekking and climbing.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – kathmandu flight cost.
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicle.
- Necessary staff with experience English speaking guide, Climber Sherpa, assistant Climber, necessary porters.
- Staff salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- Trekking permits and Lobuche peak climbing permit.
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and
- Sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip).
- Mountaineering Camping and climbing equipment very high quality Kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, and kitchen equipment.
- Welcome and farewell dinner. Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- All government and local taxes.
COST NOT INCLUDES
- Nepal visa fee (Bring accurate cash and two passport size Photographs)
- International airfare
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the itinerary.
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal climbing guide if requested.
- All Personal expenses (phone call, bar bills, battery recharge, shower heater etc.)
- Tips for guides and porters.