The tallest mountain standing proudly in the Khumbu region of Nepal Mount Everest stands with superlative 8848m height. The mountain is either colored with the heroic summit tales or tainted with the tragedies and failed attempt to scale it. Whichever is the version of the tale; Mount Everest has been luring the climbers and trekkers towards it. The superlative height is not only the attractive feature of the Mount Everest rather the scenic beauty surrounded in its surrounding and the amount of perseverance and training required to scale it are also the major highlighting feature of the mountain. The Global Adventure Holiday Treks proudly presents this Everest Expedition package for the climbers to get to the top of the world in safety and competitive price
For the scaling of this monstrous gigantic mountain one should be well versed in mountaineering. It is highly recommended that gain some climbing experience in the nearby mountains like Island Peak, Lobuche Peak, Amadablam Expedition or any Mountains above 7000m height before trying to scale this huge mountain. Though the support crew of the Global Holiday Adventure Team consists of highly experienced Sherpas the risk factor is very high and you need to be prepared physically and mentally for it. The successful summit or scaling of the Everest is not only priority. Our priority is to take back to the base camp safely and give you farewell to your home country safely. The expedition takes lots of time as it requires lots of acclimatization and camping activities. The variability and unpredictability of the weather in the Everest region is another daunting hindrance while summiting the Everest. The detailed information of the expedition can be found in itinerary however it is subject to change after the observation of the real scenario before embarking for the expedition. The Expedition in Everest region would also involves the beautiful Everest Base Camp Trekking.
Everest is the destiny and tip of the world tallest natural landmark and similarly the apex of the test of your perseverance, patience and endurance. Come write your name in the history book and expedite Mount Everest with the expert team of Sherpas of Global Holidays Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
|Best Seasons||March – April / September – November|
|Max. Altitude||8848 M|
|Accommodation||Hotel and Guesthouse|
|Transportation||Flight and Private Vehicle|
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
Day 03 - 06: Preparation day at Kathmandu.O/n at Hotel, BB.
Day 04: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding. O/n at lodge, BLD.
Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazar. O/n at lodge, BLD.
Day 06: Rest day at Namche Bazzer. O/n at lodge, BLD.
Day 07: Trek to Tengboche. O/n at lodge, BLD.
Day 08: Trek to Dinbboche. O/n at lodge, BLD.
Day 09: Chhukung. O/n at Tent.
Day 10: Hiking to Chhukung Ri and return to Chhukung. O/n at Tent.
Day 11: Hiking to Chhukung Ri and return to Chhukung. O/n at Tent.
Day 12: Island Peak Base camp. O/n at Tent.
Day 13: Island Peak High Camp
Day 14: Island summit and trek to Everest Base camp.
Day 15: Trek to Dingboche. O/n at Lodge.
Day 16: Trek to Lobuche. O/n at Lodge.
Day 17: Gorakshep. O/n at Lodge.
Day 18: Trek to Everest Base Camp. O/n at Tent.
Day 19-61: Climbing period of Everest.
Day 62: Base Camp clean up. O/n at Tent.
Day 63: Trek to Base Camp to Lobuche. O/n at Lodge.
Day 64: Trek to Tengboche. O/n at Lodge.
Day 65: Trek to Manjo. O/n at Lodge.
Day 66: Trek to Lukla. O/n at Lodge.
Day 67: Fly to Kathmandu. O/n at Hotel.
Day 68: Kathmandu
Day 69: Kathmandu – farewell
Day 70: Departure from Kathmandu
[NOTE: The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. The trek can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.]
- Airport transfers in Kathmandu (All necessary airpor transfer will be arrange).
- Hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Kathamndu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight for member, staffs and equipments – No limit for baggage,
- we will arrange porters, pays necessary cargo for all baggage.
- Yaks and Porters for transportation of equipments from Lukla to Base Camp and back.
- Food and accommodation on tea houses on the way to base camp and back.
- Acclimatization climb to Island Peak (6189m) before climbing Everest.
- 1 Personal climbing Sherpa to each climber.
- Cook and Kitchen Helper at Base Camp.
- Cook at Advanced Base Camp.
- All kitchen and Dining equipments for Base Camp and ABC.
- Food, fuel, fresh vegetables, fruits, and meat at base camp during the expedition.
- High altitude food and fuel for ABC and other high camps.
- High quality tents for all camps.
- All group climbing equipments.
- Communication and electrical equipments for the mountain.
- 6 bottles of 3 ltr Poisk oxygen for member; 3 each for the Sherpas; regulator and mask.
- Everest Climbing Permit.
- Ice fall usage charges.
- Liaison officer’s equipment allowance, daily salary and other expenses.
- Equipment allowance and daily wages for all Nepali staffs.
- Insurance for all Nepali staffs and porters including helicopter rescue provision.
COST NOT INCLUDES
- All personal climbing equipment.
- All personal expenses.
- Summit bonus and tips for the staffs.
- Personal medical and evacuation insurance of climbing members.
- Garbage Deposit (US$4000 – refundable after bringing back garbage from mountain)
- All other additional charges for additional services.