This exhilarating and strenuous of all trekking in Nepal comprises of the three high passes Renjo-la 5446m, Cho-la 5420m and Kongma La 5535m. The magnificent scenic beauty and panoramic views of Everest, Lhotse, Makalu and Cho Yu makes this trekking package offered by Global Adventure Holiday team the best bargained trip to Everest region of Nepal.
The risk factor in the passes trekking is very high and the trail leading up to these high passes is strenuous as well as challenging. It is highly recommended to trek with the expert guide and the experienced support crew. The trail to these high passes is very unpredictable and the personnel of the Global Adventure Holiday Pvt. Ltd are well versed in these rocky ravines. The trekking in these three high passes goes in hand with the downhill trek of the Gokyo Lake and Kalapatthar. The views of this trekking cannot be compared to other trekking routes of Nepal. The sunrise view from the Kalapatthar is amazing and scintillating. The trekking in Everest high passes gives you slight experience of the climbing a peak. So, if you are seeking for the peak climbing kind of experience then the Three High passes trekking in the Everest region of Nepal can be the best option to choose. The trekking expands from the Chhukung Valley, Everest Base Camp, Ama Dablam Base Camp to the Kalapatthar. The Renjo La crossing would open the visual delights of the Thame Valley, Panoramic mountain range view and Gokyo Lake view. This demanding and challenging trek to the Himalaya would endow you the life time memory of the wilderness holiday adventure you had in your entire life. The team of Global Adventure Holiday would like to assure you that the time spent in the Three High Passes Everest Trekking would be the best memory tale in your life which we are sure that you will share with your friends and family proudly.
Join the skillful, certified and experienced team of Global Adventure Holiday Treks Pvt. Ltd. for the numerous adventure up there in the Himalaya.
Accommodation and Meals
Accommodation in Kathmandu: You will stay in high stander or equivalent hotel, including breakfast, on the sharing basis. For the Lunch and dinner you can go to the best Restaurant of the city with the different authentic cuisine.
Accommodation in Trekking : You will stay in the stander mountain lodges as per the itinerary. Please note that single rooms are not available. You will provided 3 meals (Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner) at the lodge. You recommended bring your own sleeping bag. Most of the lodges you can enjoy with the continental, Italian, Tibetan and local cuisine expect while crossing the passes. Our day will start with warm wake up tea or coffee and followed by breakfast, lunch and dinner. Upon arrival in the lodges at the end of the day, some tea/coffee with cookies are served.
A Typical Trekking Day
While you are in trekking your day starts with wake up tea/coffee. After then your loggage will be packed and you will have breakfast as day sets off, considering the altitude and acclimatization, we walk slowly towards our next destination. All the group will be guided by our professional trained government licensed holder trekking guide. Throughout the day you will have break to take the photographs, treasure the landscape, confront the culture and admire the fascinating mountains and sceneries. A 1 to 2 hour relaxing lunch break is usually taken except when crossing the passes. After the lunch break, we will at least spend 2 to 3 hours more on the trail before reaching the next destination. While reach at the local lodge for accommodation they will welcome us by tea or cold drinks. Before the dinner at lodge you will visit local villages, photographs with culture and local People. After the dinner, you will be briefed fro the next day program and sleep.
Health and Experience Requirements
Everest Everest Trekking is a moderate trekking suited for all those passionate walkers who have ability to walk at least 5 to 6 hours in a day. Some days even we need to walk 7 to 8 hours. Walking in high altitude is really difficult so it is more physically demanding then walking in the lower altitude. However if you have excellent health condition and fatnesses, self confidence and strong determination, we can accomplish the trip successfully. We recommended that regularly exercising and jogging for some we is better for trekking. No experience and any technical skill is required for this trip.
While travelling in the Himalaya you may suffer for the various health problems, injuries and even the altitude sickness. Hence, you must have to prepared before upcoming destination in the mountain land. Make sure that the policy of your insurance company should cover the possess of giving you service of helicopter rescue from the mountain if needed incase of altitude sickness or others accident during your trip.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding
DAY 03: Phakding - Namche Bazaar (3440 meters) - 5 / 6 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
DAY 04: Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar. Overnight at Lodge. Overnight at Guest House
DAY 05: Namche Bazzar to Thame (3820 meters) - 4 / 5 hours Walk. Overnight at Guest House
DAY 06: Thame to Marulung (4210 meters): 5 - 6 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
DAY 07: Marlung to Lungden (4380 meters) - 2 / 3 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
DAY 09: Gokyo - Hike to Gokyo Ri (5357 meters) – 4/5 hours Walk. Overnight at Guest House
DAY 10: Gokyo to Thaknak (4750 meters) - 5 / 6 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
DAY 11: Thaknak-Cho La-Dzongla (5330 meters) - 7 / 8 hours walk.Overnight at Guest House
DAY 12: Dzongla to Lobuche (4940 meters) - 4 – 5 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
DAY 13: Lobuche to Gorak Shep ( 5170 Meters) and climb to Everest Base Camp (5365 meters ) and back to Gorak Shep (5180 meres) - 8 / 9 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
DAY 15: Lobuche to Kongma La (5,535 meters) to Chhukung (4,730 meters) - 6 / 7 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
DAY 16: Chhukung to Tengboche (3867 meters) - 5 / 6 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
DAY 17: Tengboche to Namche Bazzar - 5 /6 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
DAY 18: Day 19: Namche Bazzar to Lukla - 6 / 8 hours walk. Overnight at Guest House
DAY 19: Morning flight to Kathmandu 45 minute. Overnight at Guest House
DAY 20: Leisure day in Kathmandu or flight delay at Lukla due to the bad weather. Overnight at Guest House
DAY 21: Final Departure transfer to International airport by private vehicle.Overnight at Guest House
- All Airport pick up and drop by private tourist vehicle.
- 4 Nights standard twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Kathmandu (Breakfast included).
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- English speaking government license holder Tour guide.
- All your standard Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners).
- Available stander Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (Twin sharing).
- Local Global Holidays Adventure licensed holder English speaking trekking guide for the entire trek.
- The required number of porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)Card for trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag, stick Duffel bag by Global Holidays Adventure (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and
- Lukla airport.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
COST NOT INCLUDES
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu (On Day 2).
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a
- visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- All alcoholic and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section.