- 4 Seasons sleeping bag (we can Provide but to Be returned after the trek).
- Duffel bag (We will provide one compulsory duffel bag from Global Holidays Adventure).
- Day pack , Down Jacket (we can provide but to be returned after the trek).
- Upper body Head.
- Shade hat or Baseball cap.
- Warm woolen or synthetic hat to cover your ears.
- Glacier glasses 100% UV protection .
- Headlamp – make sure that bring extra batteries.
- A neck warmer.
- 1 pair liner gloves, thin wool or synthetic
- 1 pair of warm gloves.
- 1 pair shell gloves or mitts; Gore-Tex is preferred
- T-shirt 2/3
- Light and expedition weight tops
- Fleece Jacket
- Fleece wind-stopper jacket.
- Waterproof (Breathable fabric) shell jacket.
- 2/3 pairs of nylon hiking shirt
- Underwear, were always from cotton.
- 1 pair soft shell pants.
- 2 pairs trekking pants.
- 1 pair hard shell pants (Gore-Tax is Best)
- 1 pair cotton paints.
- 4 pairs of liner socks.
- 1 Pair plastic shell Mountaineering boots.
- 1 pair of steel crampons.
- 1 Alpine climbing harness.
- 1 Mountaineering axe with leash (sized properly for your height ).
- 1 Ascender (as your appropriate ).
- 2 D-Shaped locking carabineers.
- 2 Non-locking carabineers.
- 1 Pair expedition style gaiters (ensure fit over your boots).
- Climbing helmet.