Every single trekkers trekking in Nepal required to have a trekking permits in most Trekking areas. Trekking in Everest, Annapurna, Langtang required trekking permits. Trekking permits includes national park entrance fees. Trekking permits could be obtained from Government register trekking company in Kathmandu. To obtained the permits you need to summit 2 photo graph along with your passport copy. Your permit will be checked at every park entrances and trekking route.

1. Annapurna Conservation Area ———– Rs. 2000.00 per person
2. Makalu Barun Conservation Area ——– Rs. 2000.00 per person
3. Langtang National Park —————- Rs. 1000.00 per person
5. Sagarmatha (Everest) National Park —- Rs. 1000.00 per person
6. Rara National Park ——————– Rs. 1000.00 per person
7. Shey Phoksundo National Park ———- Rs. 1000.00 per person
8. Manasulu Conservation Area ———— Rs. 2000.00 per person

There are Restricted trekking areas in Nepal, Trekking in the restricted areas is only allowed through registered companies with the Government. Those trekking company you trek with will organize the relevant permit work.

The fees are as follows.
1. Upper Mustang and Dolpo ———- USD 500.00 Per person for the first 10 days and USD 50 .00per person for extra days.
2. Manaslu USD 70.00 (Dec-Aug) per person/week and USD 7.00 for extra days per person. USD 90.00 (Sept-Nov) per person/week and USD 10.00 for extra days per person.
4. Dolpo and Kanchanjungha ——— USD 10 Per person/week.
5: Humla Simikot——————– USD 50.00 per person/week and USD 7.OO Per week.
6: Gaurishankar and Lamabagar —— USD 10.00 per person/week

The money for the permits you pay goes for the conservation and development of the areas.

Tims card (Trekking Informtion Management System)
Along with the trekking permits for every National park or conservation areas TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) card is required. The cost of the TIMS Card is US $ 20 for those trekkers who trek with out trekking company and US $ 10 per head who join with trekking company. TIMS card is checked before entry the national park and conservation areas.

Tims card will not be Required
1. Trekkers trekking in the Controlled areas permitted by the department of Immigration.
2. Expedition or Peak climbing permits.
3. Visitors with certain Mission connected by Government.